The Maine Mall
Now – Mon, Dec 24: 12pm – 6pm
Activities will include:
• Get your picture taken with the one and only, Santa Claus.
• Visit Santa's Workshop and support your local non-profits at the gift wrapping station.
• Catch a classic holiday movie feature in our Snuggle Den!
• See the Large Polar Express train display with The Maine Garden Railway
• Shop local at Lasting Impressions of Maine pop-up store. Find all Maine products in this one pop-up!
• Grab a snack while you watch the kids in the Claus Café, Featuring:
Totally Nutz: https://totallynutz.com
Crepe Elizabeth: https://www.crepeelizabeth.com
The Holy Donut: https://theholydonut.com
• Kids of all ages can enjoy reindeer games!
• Stage performances on the Silver Bell Stage with Nutcracker performances, singer song writers, dance studios, choirs and much more.
• Plus, don't forget to write your letter to Santa while you are here.
Hours: November 16 - December 2, Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm; Sunday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
December 3 - December 14, Monday- Saturday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm; Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
December 15 - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
December 16 - 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
December 17 - December 22 - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
December 23 - 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
December 24 - 9:00 - 5:00 pm
Silver Bell Stage Schedule:
Nov. 25 1:30 Dance Studio of Maine
Dec. 5 3:00 Bobby G
Dec 8. 12:00 Kevin reams Flute - 4:00 Acadamy of Dance
Dec. 12 3:00 Bobby G
Dec. 14 4:00 Portland Ballet
Dec. 15 12:00 Suzuki Stringers - 1:30 Dance Studio of Maine - 5:00 Jeanette Villanueva
Dec. 16 2:00 Brass Quartet
Dec. 17 7:00 Downeasters Mens Chior
Dec. 22 5:00 Jeanette Villanueva
Dec. 23 Light of the World Church Chior
Keep referring to the events page on mainemall.com for all updated information happening within Winter Wonderland this year!