Posted Wed, Sep 25
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Receive shipments and accurately maintain inventory records. Maintain stockroom and off-site locations. Assist sales team in replenishing sales floor after shipment or during recovery periods. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exemplify the highest level of customer service standards to internal and external customers.
- Scan shipment as delivered.
- Ticket and stock merchandise in the stock room or prepare for immediate distribution to the sales floor.
- Provide feedback to supervisor regarding inventory levels and damages.
- Organize stockroom by department and categories and stock merchandise on appropriate shelves or in offsite locations. Adjust stocking procedures to ensure aisles and exits are clear.
- Ensure that merchandise is safely stored, properly ticketed packaged and logged, and easily located for replenishment.
- Pack and log merchandise as required for customer deliveries.
- Transport merchandise to and from remote stockroom locations and maintain accurate inventory records.
- Ensure that the stockroom is clean, swept, with garbage removed and supplies organized.
- May assist on sales floor during peak times and as assigned.
- Complete tasks listed on daily agenda or as assigned (i.e., maintenance of store, lighting, cleaning).
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all appropriate stockroom procedures are followed to minimize loss to the company.
**This position description is not inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and can be changed without notice**