Winter Wonderland @ The Maine Mall at Former Bon Ton
The Maine Mall
Fri, Nov 17 – Sun, Dec 24: 5pm – 6pm
Get into the Holiday Spirit with festive activities and, of course, Santa!
Our Winter Wonderland will feature tons of fun activities the whole family can enjoy! Plus, you can visit with Santa and get your photo taken!
Activities will include:
- Pet Night every Monday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM from November 20th - December 11th.
- Ugly Sweater Night Friday, December 1 from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Pictures with Santa and a Sugar Plum Fairy December 2 from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM & December 9 from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
- Visit Santa's Workshop and support your local non-profits at the gift wrapping station.
- Catch a classic holiday movie feature in our Snuggle Den! All electronics and movies provided by Best Buy, seating provided by Lovesac and Yogibo, and Snuggle Den decor provided by JCPenney.
- See the Large Polar Express train display with The Maine Garden Railway
- Shop the Merry Marketplace with local Maine vendor and Lasting Impressions of Maine pop-up store. Find all Maine products in this one pop-up!
- Kids of all ages can enjoy reindeer games!
- Stage performances on the Silver Bell Stage with Nutcracker performances, singer song writers, dance studios, choirs and much more.
- December 8th - Lucas Roy & DJ Perkins 3:00 pm / Northern Explosion Dance 7:00 pm
- December 9th - Academy of Dance 3:30 pm / Pilgrim Lodge Summer Camp 4:30 pm/ Portland Ballet Nutcracker 5:30 pm
- December 15th - Studio 48 Dance 6:00 pm
- December 16h - Dance Studio of Maine 12:00 pm / DJ Perkins 2:00 pm
- December 18th - Downeasters 7:00 pm
- Plus, don't forget to write your letter to Santa while you are here.
Hours for Winter Wonderland:
12/11- 12/14: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
12/15 - 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
12/16: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
12/17: 10 AM – 7 PM
12/18 - 12/23: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
12/24: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM